For more information, please check the 2021 Master's Program International Student Entrance Examination Guidelines (free of charge) .
- 【Reference】2021 Graduate School of Music International Student Entrance Examination Guidelines (Master's Program)
For complete information, please open the above PDF file. However, for a brief outline in English, Chinese or Korean, please open the below PDF file.
- 2021 ACADEMIC YEAR FOREIGN STUDENTS ENTRANCE EXAMINATION REQUIREMENT(PDF)
- 2021年度 大学院博士前期課程（修士課程）外国人留学生入学試験要項（韓国語）(PDF)
- 2021年度 大学院硕士课程 外国人留学生招生简章（PDF）
Students must come under the following:
(1) A person who does not have Japanese citizenship. However, this excludes the visa status of “permanent resident”.
(2) A person who meets either (a) (b) or (c)
- (a) A person who has completed 16 years of school education in a foreign country (including those who are expected to complete their course by March 2021)
- (b) A person who has completed a course of three or more years of study at a foreign university and has been awarded a degree equivalent to a bachelor's degree (including those who are expected to get their degree by March 2021)
- (c) A person who is recognized to have the same or higher academic ability as the above.
(3) Students who have an appropriate level of Japanese language proficiency. (All classes are conducted in Japanese, and the thesis must also be written in Japanese.)
Entrance Examination Date and Venue
Entrance Examination Date: December 5 and 6,2020
Examination Venue: Musashino Academia Musicae Ekoda Campus
Results Announcement Date:Wednesday, December 9, 2020
By mail: Friday, November 2 to Friday, November 9, 2020
In person: Thursday, November 5 and, November 6, 2020
For inquiries about entrance examinations, please contact:
Musashino Academia Musicae Examination Office
Request for entrance examination guidelines etc.
1-13-1 Hazawa, Nerima-ku, Tokyo 176-8521
Musashino Academia Musicae Public Relations Office