Applicants who share the Musashino Academia Musicae’s ethos of “A Spirit of Harmony” and philosophies of “A Diligent Study of the Musical Arts” and “Personal Development”, as well as having the desires and motivations listed below, may be selected according to the entrance examination results.
1. A person who is sincere in their desire for advanced scholarly learning and skills in the field of the musical arts.
2. A person with a broad perspective and the necessary capabilities to undertake research and creative musical performances.
3. A person who has a rich personality suited to studying within the ethos and educational principles of this school.
For entrance examinations in 2021, which are conducted in accordance with the above policy, please refer to the following 2021 Graduate School Entrance Examination Guidelines (Master's Program/ Doctoral Program).
2020 Graduate School Entrance Examination Guidelines (Master's Program/ Doctoral Program)
Students must come under the following:
1. A person with a master's degree (including those who are expected to obtain a master's degree in March 2021)
2. A person who has completed a course that is recognized as equivalent or higher than a master's degree in a school in a foreign country (including those who are expected to complete the course in March 2021)
3. A person designated by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
4. A person who is at least the age of 24, and has been recognized to have the same or higher academic ability as a person who has completed a master's program at Graduate School.
Entrance Examination Date:
Sunday March 8 and Monday March 9, 2021
Foreign languages, tests specific to research areas, oral examinations, interviews.
Musashino Academia Musicae Ekoda Campus
All applications are limited to mail, between Thursday February 12 and Thursday February 19, 2021.
Results Announcement Date:
Friday March 12, 2021
For inquiries about entrance examinations, please contact:
Musashino Academia Musicae Examination Office
To apply for entrance examination guidelines, etc:
1-13-1 Hazawa, Nerima-ku, Tokyo 176-8521
Musashino Academia Musicae Public Relations Office